2 Min Read; 8/15/22; By Fourrie Staff
What is a Deodorizing spray?
Odor control or deodorizing spray is a quick solution to any unwanted smells a dog may pick up during the day. The also act as a way to condition a dog’s coat and skin. This ensures a dog’s coat stays clean between baths.
- Eliminates odors and freshens coat scent
- Conditions skin and coat
- Great for in between baths
- Sprays can be easy and fast to use
- Aids in detangling their fur between baths
- Should be used along with regular bathing and brushing
- Some odors can be overwhelming for dogs
How to Use:
Shake well before using. Lightly spray product onto dry coat. Gently comb, brush, or massage into your pet’s coat.
Pet owners are highly advised to only use dog formulated on their dogs since the difference in PH between humans and dog